- Application of Surfactants in Commercial Crop Production for Water and Nutrient Management in Sandy Soil
- Are Phosphorous and Phosphoric Acids Equal Phosphorous Sources for Plant Growth?
- Chapter 2. Fertilizer Management for Vegetable Production in Florida
- Chapter 3. Principles and Practices of Irrigation Management for Vegetables
- Controlled-Release and Slow-Release Fertilizers as Nutrient Management Tools
- Controlled-Release Fertilizers for Commercial Potato Production in Florida
- Conversions of parts per million on soil test reports to pounds per acre
- Glosario de términos usados en riego por goteo y su traducción al inglés (A Glossary of Drip Irrigation Terms and Their Translations in English)
- How to Calculate Fertigation Injection Rates for Commercial Blueberry Production
- How to Convert Liquid Fertilizer into Dry Fertilizer in Fertigation for Commercial Vegetable and Fruit Crop Production
- How to Reduce Clogging Problems in Fertigation
- Principles and Practices of Irrigation Management for Vegetables
- Soil and Fertilizer Management for Vegetable Production in Florida
- Soil pH Management for Optimum Commercial Fruit Production in Florida
- Soil pH Range for Optimum Commercial Vegetable Production
- Understanding and Applying Chelated Fertilizers Effectively Based on Soil pH
- What is 4R nutrient stewardship?
- What is urea-triazone nitrogen?