Rihn, Alicia L
- Advertising and Promotions in the US Green Industry
- Are Consumers Interested in Ornamental Plants That Benefit Pollinator Insects?
- Consumer Perceptions of Lawn Fertilizer Brands
- Consumers' Response to "Neonic-Free" and Other Insect Pollinator Promotions on Ornamental Plants
- Does Consumers' Awareness Impact Their Purchase Likelihood of Neonic-Free Plants?
- Eye-Tracking Methodology and Applications in Consumer Research
- Florida Consumer Perception of the Fresh from Florida Campaign on Horticulture Plants
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Fruit-Producing Plant Attributes
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Indoor Foliage Plant Attributes
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Ornamental Landscape Plants
- Floridian Consumer Perceptions of Local Versus Organic Ornamental Plants
- Household Water Usage and Irrigation Practices
- US Consumer Preferences for Home Lawn Fertilizers