Gilman, Edward F
- Capítulo 4 – Restauración de los árboles después de un huracán
- Chapter 11. Planting and Establishing Trees
- Chapter 7 - Choosing Suitable Trees for Urban and Suburban Sites: Site Evaluation and Species Selection.
- Chapter 6 - Design Solutions for a More Wind-Resistant Urban Forest
- Chapter 12 - Developing a Preventative Pruning Program: Young Trees
- Chapter 13 - Developing a Preventative Pruning Program: Mature Trees
- Amendments at Planting and Backfilling
- Chapter 3 - Assessing Hurricane-Damaged Trees and Deciding What to Do
- Crapemyrtle Pruning
- Dispelling Misperceptions About Trees
- Establishing Shrubs in Florida Landscapes
- Frequently Asked Questions about Landscape Irrigation for Florida-Friendly Landscaping Ordinances
- Irrigating Landscape Plants During Establishment
- Planting Shrubs in Florida Landscapes
- Pruning Shade Trees in Landscapes: A Plan for Training Shade Trees
- Chapter 4 - Restoring Trees after a Hurricane
- Site Evaluation Form for Selecting the Right Tree for Your Planting Site
- Specifications for Planting Trees and Shrubs in the Southeastern U.S.
- Where Are Tree Roots?