- 4-H Livestock Judging: a 4-H Animal Science Project
- Adding Value to Livestock with Niche Meat Marketing Programs
- Best Practice Checklist for Management of a Swine Show for Youth
- Conducting a Successful Livestock Show for Youth
- Country of Origin Labeling (COOL)
- Custom and Retail Exempt Meat Processing
- Educational Opportunity for Showing Market Animals by Breed
- The Effects of Chilling Temperature of Bone-in Fully-Cooked Hams on Microbial Growth and Shelf Life
- Facts and Frequently Asked Questions About Lean, Finely-Textured Beef
- Feeding Ensiled Citrus Pulp to Finishing Pigs
- Food Processing: The Meat We Eat
- The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Preventive Controls for Animal Food
- Fresh Meat Selection for Consumers
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Principle 7: Establish Record Keeping and Documentation Procedures
- How Do I Legally Sell Meat from Alligators, Wild Game, or My Farmed Game or Birds in Florida?
- How Do I Legally Sell Meat from My Own Livestock and Poultry in Florida?
- Incorporating Growth Performance with Youth Market Hog Shows
- Risk Management for 4-H Youth Development Work: Large Animals—Livestock
- Specialty Meat Marketing Claims: What's the Difference?
- Sous Vide Cookery: Foodservice Application for Larger, Less Tender Cuts
- Summary of Alternative Cooling Procedures for Large Bone-In Hams
- Ultrasound and Carcass Merit of Youth Market Cattle
- Ultrasound and Carcass Merit of Youth Market Hogs
- USDA-Inspected Livestock Slaughter Facilities in Florida