Chapman, Frank A
- The Benefits of Fish Meal in Aquaculture Diets
- Candidate Species for Florida Aquaculture: Discus Symphysodon spp., a Profitable but Challenging Species for Florida Aquaculture
- Comparison of Energy Needed to Heat Greenhouses and Insulated Frame Buildings Used in Aquaculture
- The Concept of Ideal Protein in Formulation of Aquaculture Feeds
- Culture of Hybrid Tilapia: A Reference Profile
- Farm-raised Channel Catfish
- Interpreting a Fish Food Package Label
- The Ornamental Fish Trade: An Introduction with Perspectives for Responsible Aquarium Fish Ownership
- Preparing Your Own Fish Feeds
- Sharks for the Aquarium and Considerations for Their Selection
- Sturgeon Aquaculture—Specialized Techniques: Determining the Sex of Sturgeon by Direct Examination of the Gonad Using a Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedure
- Sturgeon Aquaculture - Specialized Techniques: Determining the Stage of Sexual Maturity in Female Sturgeon for Artificial Spawning: The Egg Maturation Assay
- Sturgeon Aquaculture - Specialized Techniques: Determining the Stage of Sexual Maturity in Female Sturgeon for Artificial Spawning: The Egg Polarization Index or PI
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: Fish-Eating Contest
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: How Big Is That Pond?
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: Chlorine--Friend or Foe?
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: What Makes a Good Fish Food?
- What Are Nutrient-Dense Fish Feeds and Their Importance in Aquaculture?