De Vries, Albert
- Dairy Business Analysis Project: 2008 Financial Summary
- The DairyVIP Program to Evaluate the Consequences of Changes in Herd Management and Prices on Dairy Farms
- Economic Feasibility of Anaerobic Digestion To Produce Electricity on Florida Dairy Farms
- The Economics of Sexed Semen in Dairy Heifers and Cows
- Effect of Sexed Semen on Dairy Heifer Supply from 2006 to 2012
- Florida Dairy Farm Situation in 2009
- Florida Dairy Industry Statistics: Economic Measures
- Florida Dairy Industry Statistics: Herd Performance Measures and Benchmarks
- Management of Reproduction in Dairy Herds with Natural Service or Timed Artificial Insemination
- Selective Antibiotic Treatment for Dairy Cow Mastitis
- Should You Breed Cows during the Summer in the Southeastern United States? An Economic Analysis of a Dairy Herd in Florida
- Spreadsheet to Calculate the Economic Feasibility of Anaerobic Manure Digesters on Florida Dairy Farms
- What Is the Maximum Worth of a Dairy Heifer?
- When Should We Stop Breeding Dairy Cows?