- Carbon Dioxide Sequestration, Storage, and Offsets by Gainesville's Urban Forest
- Carbon Sequestration in Grazing Land Ecosystems
- Conservation Subdivision: Post-construction Phase—Urban Trees Can Reduce Household Carbon Footprint
- Florida Forest Landowner Preferences for Carbon Offset Program Characteristics
- Organic Matter and Soil Structure in the Everglades Agricultural Area
- An Overview of Carbon Markets for Florida Forest Landowners
- Stewardship Ecosystem Services Study: Carbon Stores on Florida Forest Stewardship Program Lands
- What Types of Urban Greenspace are Better for Carbon Dioxide Sequestration?