- Cues to Care: Are city landowners willing to make ecological landscapes?
- Birds in the ’Burbs: Do migratory birds prefer urban forest fragments or residential yards?
- Community ButterflyScaping: How to Move Beyond Butterfly Gardening to Create a Large-Scale Butterfly Habitat
- Florida’s Urban Forest: A Valuation of Benefits
- How Much Space Does My Shade Tree Need? Planting Space Recommendations for Medium and Large Trees in Florida Cities
- Insecticides Used in the Urban Environment: Mode of Action
- Perceptions of Florida-Friendly Landscapes: Linking Visual Quality and Environmental Health through Landscape Codes
- A Scientific Framework for Managing Urban Natural Areas
- Sources and Transformations of Nitrogen in Urban Landscapes
- Starting a Community Garden
- Ten Strategies for Working With Your Home Owner Association to Convert to a Florida-Friendly Yard