Pienaar, Elizabeth Frances
associate professor of human dimensions of wildlife, Department of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation; UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- Basic Steps to Creating a Conservation Land Trust in Florida
- Conflicts between People and the Florida Black Bear
- Did I See a Panther?
- Government Efforts to Protect Habitat for the Florida Panther on Private Lands
- Habitat Requirements of the Florida Panther
- How Effective and Humane Is Trap-Neuter-Release (TNR) for Feral Cats?
- Land Trusts in Florida: A Brief Guide to Land Trusts to Protect Land in Your Community
- Landowner Cost-Share Incentives and Payments for Ecosystem Services: A Comparison of Key Program Features
- Mammalian Carnivores of Florida
- Protecting Florida Panthers by Protecting Domestic Animals: Building a "Panther-Proof" Pen
- Reducing Human-Bear Conflicts: Bear-Resistant Trash Cans
- Safe Harbor Agreement: A Regulatory Assurance under the Endangered Species Act
- Securing Bird Feeders from Florida Black Bears
- Securing Pet Food from Florida Black Bears and Coyotes
- Using the Ecosystem Services Approach to Advance Conservation Efforts on Private Lands
- Valuing the Recreation Uses of Natural Resources: The Travel Cost Method