De Vries, Albert
professor, dairy management and economics, Department of Animal Sciences, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Dry-off Methods for Dairy Cows
- Dairy Business Analysis Project: 2008 Financial Summary
- The DairyVIP Program to Evaluate the Consequences of Changes in Herd Management and Prices on Dairy Farms
- Economic Evaluation of Dairy Cow Stocking Density
- Economic Feasibility of Cooling Dry Cows: Findings and Spreadsheet
- Effect of Sexed Semen on Dairy Heifer Supply from 2006 to 2012
- Florida Dairy Farm Situation in 2009
- Florida Dairy Industry Statistics: Economic Measures
- Florida Dairy Industry Statistics: Herd Performance Measures and Benchmarks
- Should You Breed Cows during the Summer in the Southeastern United States? An Economic Analysis of a Dairy Herd in Florida
- The Value of Milk Fat
- When Should We Stop Breeding Dairy Cows?