senior information specialist, Florida-Friendly Landscaping Program; UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- What is Florida-Friendly Landscaping™?
- Conducting a Blue Dye Demonstration to Teach Irrigation and Nutrient Management Principles in a Residential Landscape
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Guidelines for Community Associations: Considerations for Selecting a Landscape Contractor and Writing an Effective Landscaping Contract
- Floridians’ Engagement in Landscape Best Practices to Protect Water Resources: Information from a 2018 Survey
- Managing Landscape Irrigation to Avoid Soil and Nutrient Losses
- Maximizing the Benefits of Reclaimed Water for Irrigating the Landscape and Protecting the Environment
- Perceptions of Florida-Friendly Landscapes: Linking Visual Quality and Environmental Health through Landscape Codes
- Questions and Answers: 2009 Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Legislation
- The Role of Soil Management in Minimizing Water and Nutrient Losses from the Urban Landscape