research associate professor, Agricultural Education and Communication Department, University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences, Gainesville, FL 32611.
AEC faculty page
- Bringing Home the Bacon: Infusing Evaluation Best Practices into Grant Proposals
- Building Impactful Extension Programs By Understanding How People Change
- Evaluation Situations, Stakeholders & Strategies
- Extension Program and Customer Satisfaction: Are We Serving All Clients Well?
- Finding Grant Opportunities to Support County Extension Programs
- SMART Objectives
- Grant Writing: Tips and Advice for New Writers
- Identifying Key Community Leaders to Assess Extension Programming Needs
- Using Focus Group Interviews for Planning or Evaluating Extension Programs
- Using Sondeos for Program Development and Evaluation
- Water Conservation and Extension Participants: An Interesting Synergy