Kreye, Melissa M
post-doctoral associate, Wildlife Ecology and Conservation Department, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- Government Efforts to Protect Habitat for the Florida Panther on Private Lands
- Landowner Cost-Share Incentives and Payments for Ecosystem Services: A Comparison of Key Program Features
- Safe Harbor Agreement: A Regulatory Assurance under the Endangered Species Act
- Using the Ecosystem Services Approach to Advance Conservation Efforts on Private Lands
- Valuing the Ecosystem Services of Florida’s Forest Conservation Programs: The Economic Benefits of Protecting Water Quality