Chapman, Frank A
associate professor, School of Forest Resources and Conservation, Program in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, Gainesville, Florida 32611 [VIVO profile]
- The Benefits of Fish Meal in Aquaculture Diets
- Candidate Species for Florida Aquaculture: Discus Symphysodon spp., a Profitable but Challenging Species for Florida Aquaculture
- Comparison of Energy Needed to Heat Greenhouses and Insulated Frame Buildings Used in Aquaculture
- The Concept of Ideal Protein in Formulation of Aquaculture Feeds
- Culture of Hybrid Tilapia: A Reference Profile
- Farm-Raised Channel Catfish
- How Ornamental Fishes Get Their Color
- Interpreting a Fish Food Package Label
- The Ornamental Fish Trade: An Introduction with Perspectives for Responsible Aquarium Fish Ownership
- Preparing Your Own Fish Feeds
- A Semen Extender for the Short-Term Storage of Fish Sperm
- Sharks for the Aquarium and Considerations for Their Selection
- Sturgeon Aquaculture—Specialized Techniques: Determining the Sex of Sturgeon by Direct Examination of the Gonad Using a Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedure
- Sturgeon Aquaculture—Specialized Techniques: Determining the Stage of Sexual Maturity in Female Sturgeon for Artificial Spawning: The Egg Maturation Assay
- Sturgeon Aquaculture—Specialized Techniques: Determining the Stage of Sexual Maturity in Female Sturgeon for Artificial Spawning: The Egg Polarization Index or PI
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: Fish-Eating Contest
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: How big is that pond?
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: Chlorine—Friend or Foe?
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: What makes a good fish food?
- Technically Speaking, What Is Sturgeon Caviar?
- What Are Nutrient-Dense Fish Feeds and Their Importance in Aquaculture?