Santos, Bielinski M
former associate professor, Horticultural Sciences Department, UF/IFAS Gulf Coast Research and Education Center, Wimauma, FL 33598.
- Solutions for Managing Tomato Culls in Florida Tomato Packinghouses
- Characterization of the "Strawberry Dried Calyx Disorder" in Florida and Spain
- Cultural Practices for Vegetable and Small Fruit Crops: Does Shoot Pruning Improve Tomato Yield and Reduce Bacterial Spot Infestation?
- 'Florida Radiance' Strawberry
- Integrated Pest Management in Protected Structures I: Basic Principles and Scouting
- Nitrogen Fertilization of Strawberry Cultivars: Is Preplant Starter Fertilizer Needed?
- Optimum In-row Distance for Eggplant Production and Economic Returns
- Optimum Planting Dates for Intercropped Cucumber, Squash, and Muskmelon with Strawberry
- Protected Culture for Vegetable and Small Fruit Crops: The Soilless Trench System
- Review of Nutrient Management Systems for Florida Vegetable Producers: A White Paper from the UF/IFAS Vegetable Fertilizer Task Force, 2009
- Seed Quality and Seeding Technology
- Solutions for Managing Wastewater in Florida Tomato Packinghouses
- Winterstar™ ('FL 05-107') Strawberry