Vegetable Production Handbook -- Related Fact Sheets
These fact sheets were included in previous editions of the Vegetable Production Handbook or are referred to in the current edition of the Vegetable Production Handbook.
- Commercial Vegetable Fertilization Principles
- Drip Irrigation: The BMP Era—An Integrated Approach to Water and Fertilizer Management for Vegetables Grown with Plasticulture
- The Food Safety Modernization Act and the FDA Facility Registration Program
- Food Safety on the Farm: Good Agricultural Practices and Good Handling Practices—an Overview
- Integrated Disease Management for Vegetable Crops in Florida
- Introduction to Organic Crop Production
- Pesticide Provisions of the Florida Agricultural Worker Safety Act (FAWSA)
- Pesticide Safety
- Principles and Practices of Irrigation Management for Vegetables
- Row Covers for Commercial Vegetable Culture in Florida
- Row Covers for Growth Enhancement
- Soil and Fertilizer Management for Vegetable Production in Florida
- Commercial Transplant Production in Florida
- Value Added Agriculture: Is It Right for Me?