Rihn, Alicia L
assistant professor, Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Tennessee, Knoxville and former postdoctoral research associate, Food and Resource Economics Department, University of Florida, Mid-Florida Research and Education Center, Apopka, FL, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611.
UF VIVO profile
- Advertising and Promotions in the US Green Industry
- Consumer Perceptions of Lawn Fertilizer Brands
- Homeowners’ Preferences for Smart Irrigation Systems and Features
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Indoor Foliage Plant Attributes
- Florida Consumer Perception of the Fresh from Florida Campaign on Horticulture Plants
- Marketing Florida-Friendly Landscapes to Florida Homeowners
- Consumers' Response to "Neonic-Free" and Other Insect Pollinator Promotions on Ornamental Plants
- Household Water Usage and Irrigation Practices
- Does Eco-label Format Influence Consumers’ Valuation of Fruit-Producing Plants?
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Ornamental Landscape Plants
- Are consumers interested in ornamental plants that benefit pollinator insects?
- Toward Sustainable Urban Landscape Management: Floridians' Perceptions of Residential Landscapes and Their Maintenance Requirements
- Eye-Tracking Methodology and Applications in Consumer Research
- The Other Side of the Story: Greenhouse and Nursery Producers’ Perceptions about Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Pollinator Friendly Labeling
- Effectiveness of Retail Promotions in the Green Industry by Age Group: A Case Study
- Does Consumers' Awareness Impact Their Purchase Likelihood of Neonic-Free Plants?
- Are consumers knowledgeable about neonicotinoid insecticides and pollinator-friendly plants?
- Who Is Interested in Purchasing Smart Irrigation Systems?
- Florida Consumer Preferences for Fruit-Producing Plant Attributes
- US Consumer Preferences for Home Lawn Fertilizers
- Floridian Consumer Perceptions of Local Versus Organic Ornamental Plants
- Consumer and Producer Perceptions and Preferences for Pollinator-Friendly Labeling Practices in the US Green Industry
- Floridian Households’ Perceptions of Florida-Friendly Landscapes
- Pest Management Practices in the US Ornamental Horticulture Industry: Use of Neonicotinoid and Non-Neonicotinoid Insecticides
- Plant Selection Behavior and Promotion Use by Garden Center Customers