- Can GnRH Be Used to Induce Ovulation Early in Lactation and Improve Fertility in Dairy Cows?
- Can Maternal Colostrum Be Replaced by Commercial Products for Feeding Newborn Calves?
- Economics of Improved Reproductive Performance in Dairy Cattle
- The Economics of Sexed Semen in Dairy Heifers and Cows
- Effect of Anovulation and Subclinical Endometritis on Fertility of Lactating Dairy Cows: Why Are Dairy Cows Not Getting Pregnant—Lack of Cyclicity, Uterine Disease, or Both?
- Effect of Sexed Semen on Dairy Heifer Supply from 2006 to 2012
- Is It Worth Switching from Natural Service to Artificial Insemination? A Comparison of Reproductive Performance and Profitability in Dairy Herds
- Management of Reproduction in Dairy Herds with Natural Service or Timed Artificial Insemination
- Should You Breed Cows during the Summer in the Southeastern United States? An Economic Analysis of a Dairy Herd in Florida
- What Is the Most Cost-Effective Breeding Program for Breeding Heifers—Timed AI, Estrous Detection, or a Combination of Both?
- What Is the Most Cost-Effective Breeding Program for Lactating Dairy Cows—Timed AI, Estrous Detection, or a Combination of Both?
- When Should We Stop Breeding Dairy Cows?