- Eucalyptus and Corymbia Species for Pulpwood, Mulchwood, Energywood, Windbreaks, and/or Phytoremediation
- The Facts About Termites and Mulch
- Landscape Mulches: What Are The Choices in Florida?
- Landscape Mulches: Will Subterranean Termites Consume Them?
- Landscape Mulches: How Quickly Do They Settle?
- Landscape Mulches: How Long Do They Retain Their Color?
- Chapter 6. Mulching
- Pests Associated with Mulch and Moisture
- Polyethylene Mulching for Early Vegetable Production in North Florida
- Reducing Fumigant Application Rates and Soil Emissions with Plastic Mulch Technology
- Soils & Fertilizers for Master Gardeners: Soil Organic Matter and Organic Amendments