Economic Value of the Environment
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of Melaleuca Management in South Florida
- Environmental Deterioration and Conservation in Cuban Agriculture
- The Green Value of Your Woods: A Summary of Ecosystem Services Provided by Forest Stewardship Lands in Florida
- The History and Economics of Melaleuca Management in South Florida
- Improving, Restoring, and Managing Natural Resources on Rural Properties in Florida: Sources of Financial Assistance
- Measuring the Economic Value of the Environment and Natural Resources
- Public Land Management Agencies’ and Nonindustrial Private Forest Landowners’ Perceptions towards Ecosystem Services
- The Use of Cost-Benefit Analysis in Environmental Policy
- Valuing the Recreation Uses of Natural Resources: The Travel Cost Method
- What Happened after the Net Ban?
- What is in a Natural Resource Management Plan?