- The Annual Cultivated Peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) as a Potential Forage Crop for Livestock in the Southeastern U.S.
- Conservation Tillage Peanut Production
- Cull Whole Peanuts as a Feed Supplement for Beef Cows
- Field Symptoms of Boron Toxicity and Deficiency in Florida Peanuts
- Management and Cultural Practices for Peanuts
- Peanuts — Arachis hypogaea L.
- Producing Peanuts for the Fresh (Green/Boiling) Market
- Producing Quality Peanut Seed
- Production of Biofuel Crops in Florida: Peanut