Urban Forest Hurricane Recovery Program series
- Chapter 1—Cleaning Up After a Hurricane: Safety Comes First!
- Chapter 2 - Cleaning Up after a Hurricane: Get the Right Tree Care Professional
- Chapter 3 - Assessing Hurricane-Damaged Trees and Deciding What to Do
- Chapter 4—Restoring Trees after a Hurricane
- Chapter 5 - Wind and Trees: Lessons Learned from Hurricanes
- Chapter 6—Design Solutions for a More Wind-Resistant Urban Forest
- Chapter 7—Choosing Suitable Trees for Urban and Suburban Sites: Site Evaluation and Species Selection.
- Chapter 8: Selecting Coastal Plain Species for Wind Resistance
- Chapter 9. Selecting Tropical and Subtropical Tree Species for Wind Resistance
- Chapter 10—Selecting Quality Trees from the Nursery
- Chapter 11—Planting and Establishing Trees
- Chapter 12—Developing a Preventative Pruning Program: Young Trees
- Chapter 13—Developing a Preventative Pruning Program: Mature Trees
- Developing an Urban Forest Management Plan for Hurricane-Prone Communities