Veterinary Medicine -- Dairy
- Association between Immune Function and Development of Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows
- Comparing the Urine Ketone Strip Test and the Handheld Ketone Meter to Diagnose Ketosis in Early Lactation Dairy Cows
- How to Perform a Fetotomy in Cattle: An Illustrated Guide
- Risk Factors for Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows
- Should Genetics Be Blamed for High Incidence of Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows?
- Use of Ultrasonography to Age Pregnancy in Early Gestation in Dairy Cows
- Uterine Microbiology of Healthy Cows and Cows That Develop Uterine Disease