Galvao, Klibs N
- Association between Immune Function and Development of Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows
- Can GnRH Be Used to Induce Ovulation Early in Lactation and Improve Fertility in Dairy Cows?
- Can Maternal Colostrum Be Replaced by Commercial Products for Feeding Newborn Calves?
- Comparing the Urine Ketone Strip Test and the Handheld Ketone Meter to Diagnose Ketosis in Early Lactation Dairy Cows
- Comparing Waterbeds and Sand Beds for Cows: A Study at the UF/IFAS Dairy Unit
- Effect of Anovulation and Subclinical Endometritis on Fertility of Lactating Dairy Cows: Why Are Dairy Cows Not Getting Pregnant—Lack of Cyclicity, Uterine Disease, or Both?
- Identifying and Treating Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows
- Is It Worth Switching from Natural Service to Artificial Insemination? A Comparison of Reproductive Performance and Profitability in Dairy Herds
- Risk Factors for Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows
- Should Genetics Be Blamed for High Incidence of Uterine Disease in Dairy Cows?
- Should You Breed Cows during the Summer in the Southeastern United States? An Economic Analysis of a Dairy Herd in Florida
- Use of Ultrasonography to Age Pregnancy in Early Gestation in Dairy Cows
- Uterine Microbiology of Healthy Cows and Cows That Develop Uterine Disease
- What Is the Most Cost-Effective Breeding Program for Breeding Heifers—Timed AI, Estrous Detection, or a Combination of Both?
- What Is the Most Cost-Effective Breeding Program for Lactating Dairy Cows—Timed AI, Estrous Detection, or a Combination of Both?
- When Should We Stop Breeding Dairy Cows?