Managing Nuisance Wildlife in Your Yard series
In Florida, we are fortunate to have a wide variety of wildlife to watch and enjoy. Indeed, many homeowners attempt to attract particular types of wildlife to their yards to watch. However, wild animals can become a nuisance in some situations. This five-part series describes tactics you can use to cope with wildlife that have become a nuisance. Here we suggest a sequence of steps you can implement when wildlife are causing damage in your yard. These suggestions should help reduce wildlife damage in a practical, humane, and environmentally responsible manner.
- How to Identify the Wildlife Species Responsible for Damage in Your Yard
- How to Modify Habitat to Discourage Nuisance Wildlife in Your Yard
- How to Use Deterrents to Stop Damage Caused by Nuisance Wildlife in Your Yard
- How to Use Traps to Catch Nuisance Wildlife in Your Yard
- Overview of How to Stop Damage Caused by Nuisance Wildlife in Your Yard