Scheffler, Jason M.
research assistant professor of muscle biology, UF/IFAS Department of Animal Sciences, Gainesville FL
- 2021—How do I legally sell meat from my own livestock and poultry in Florida?
- Antibiotic Use and Resistance for Beef Cattle Producers
- Certified Beef Programs: What’s in a Name?
- Common Hazards Associated with Sheep and Goat Feed
- Common Hazards to Consider During Manufacturing of Feed for Beef and Dairy Cattle
- Common Hazards to Consider During Manufacturing of Feeds for Horses
- Common Hazards to Consider during Manufacturing of Feeds for Swine
- Common Hazards to Consider during the Manufacturing of Poultry Feed
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Cooking Equipment
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Cooking Safety
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Fire-Building
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Meat Selection
- Florida 4-H Tailgate: Smoking and Slow Cooking Meat
- How Do I Legally Sell Meat from Alligators, Wild Game, or My Farmed Game or Birds in Florida 2021?
- La Ley de Modernización para la Seguridad Alimentaria (FSMA): Controles Preventivos para los Alimentos de Animales
- Riesgos Comunes a Considerar Durante la Manufactura de Alimentos para Caballos
- Sous Vide Cookery: Foodservice Application for Larger, Less Tender Cuts
- The Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Preventive Controls for Animal Food
- Wild Game: Fresh Meat Processing
- Wild Game: Further Processing of Wild Game Meat
- Wild Game: Safety and Quality in the Field
Specialist/ssa/rsa - Current