Minogue, Patrick J.
associate professor of silviculture, School of Forest, Fisheries and Geomatics Sciences, UF/IFAS North Florida Research and Education Center, Quincy, FL
- A Native Growing Season Forage for Wildlife—Teaweed, Sida acuta Burm. f.
- Biology and Control of Cogongrass (Imperata cylindrica) in Southern Forests
- Biology and Control of Japanese Climbing Fern (Lygodium japonicum)
- Biology, Control and Invasive Potential of Giant Reed (Arundo donax L.) in Florida
- Considerations for Developing Effective Herbicide Prescriptions for Forest Vegetation Management
- Control y Biología del Helecho Trepador Japonés (Lygodium japonicum)
- Controlling Invasive Plants in North Florida Forests
- Forest Herbicide Characteristics
- Guide to Fertilization for Pine Straw Production on Coastal Plain Sites
- Herbicides for Weed Control in Eucalyptus Culture
- Landscape Mulches: How quickly do they settle?
- Longleaf Pine Regeneration
- Tung Oil Production in Florida
- Wind and Trees: Surveys of Tree Damage in the Florida Panhandle after Hurricanes Erin and Opal
- Establishment of Silvopasture in Existing Pastures