Fresh and frozen common berries (i.e., blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries) are popular and healthy foods.
- Elderberry and Elderflower (Sambucus spp.): A Cultivation Guide for Florida
- Elderberry and Elderflower (Sambucus spp): Markets, Establishment Costs, and Potential Returns
- Goji Berry—a Novel Nutraceutical “Superfruit” for Florida Master Gardeners
- Outbreaks of Foodborne Illness Associated with Common Berries, 1983 through 2019
- Survival of Foodborne Pathogens on Berries
- Vaccinium arboreum, Sparkleberry