Food Entrepreneurship in Florida series
The Food Entrepreneurship in Florida series provides beginning and established food entrepreneurs information on topics highly relevant to starting and running a food business: regulations, safety, labeling, processing, and marketing. This series serves as a useful guide to help make a business plan and determine the feasibility of starting a food business.
- Cottage Food in Florida
- Facility Registration and Initial Regulatory Compliance Activities for Acidified Food and Low-Acid Canned Food Processors in Florida
- Finding and Using a Co-packer
- How to Start a Food Business: Introduction
- How to Start a Food Business: Writing a Business Plan
- How to Start a Food Business: Basic Food Technology—Food Acidity