Road to Recovery series
These six publications were developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to help Extension professionals and State specialists address client needs and evaluate techniques for virtual engagement.
- The Road to Recovery: Introduction
- The Road to Recovery: Building Physical and Emotional Trust when Engaging with Extension Clientele
- The Road to Recovery #3: Facilitating Community Resilience for Effective Pandemic Response
- The Road to Recovery #4: Evaluating Virtual Techniques to Reach Clientele and Promote Equity
- The Road to Recovery #5: Self-Assessment of Virtual Facilitation to Build Trust
- The Road to Recovery #6: Evaluating Virtual Strategies to Build Community Capacity and Resilience