Soil Phosphorus Storage Capacity (SPSC) for Phosphorus Risk Assessment and Management series
This series is intended for use by soil scientists, environmental consultants, state agency personnel, Extension faculty, and others who are interested in management practices and policies that minimize the risk of phosphorus loss from soils.
- An Indicator for Risk of Phosphorus Loss from Sandy Soils
- The Long-Term Contribution of Phosphorus from Agricultural Lands to Lake Okeechobee
- Parameters for Site-Specific Soil Phosphorus Loss Modeling from Soil Test Data
- Phosphorus Sources and Risk Potential: Organic and Inorganic Fertilizers
- The Potential for Plants to Remove Phosphorus from the Spodic Horizon
- Understanding Soil Phosphorus Storage Capacity