Teaching to Personality Types series
A person's interests and ways of learning directly affect how they take in information. This five-part series focuses on using different personality type assessments in your Extension education program.
- Teaching to Different Personality Types
- Using the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator to Strengthen Extension Programs
- Using the True Colors Personality Assessment to Strengthen Extension Programs
- Using the Kirton Adaption-Innovation Inventory to Strengthen Extension Programs
- Using Personality Type Preferences to Enhance Team Work in Extension Programs