Women and Money: Unique Issues series
Societal dynamics and their effects on gender roles and family structures underscore a distinct need for financial management education to address the unique issues that women may encounter. This series of EDIS publications encompasses financial management for women across the life cycle and through family transitions. This series focuses on the changes women may encounter throughout their lives and the impact of these changes on their economic status.
- Women and Money: Unique Issues—Finances in a Divorce
- Women and Money: Unique Issues—Money and the Family
- Women and Money: Unique Issues – Money Issues Across the Life Cycle
- Women and Money: Unique Issues—Protecting Your Assets
- Women and Money: Unique Issues—Selecting Your Financial Professional Team
- Women and Money: Unique Issues – So You Want to Remarry?