De Vries, Albert
professor, dairy management and economics, UF/IFAS Department of Animal Sciences, Gainesville, FL
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Dry-off Methods for Dairy Cows
- Economic Evaluation of Dairy Cow Stocking Density
- Economic Feasibility of Cooling Dry Cows: Findings and Spreadsheet
- Ranking Dairy Sires Using Genetic Selection Indices Based on Financial Investment Methods versus Lifetime Net Merit: Description and Spreadsheet
- Should You Breed Cows during the Summer in the Southeastern United States? An Economic Analysis of a Dairy Herd in Florida
- The Value of Milk Fat
- When Should We Stop Breeding Dairy Cows?
- Who Owns and Controls Farming Data?