Rumble, Joy N.
former assistant professor, Department of Agricultural Education and Communication, UF/IFAS Center for Public Issues Education in Agriculture and Natural Resources, Gainesville, FL
- Florida Peaches: A Perfect Snack
- Floridians' Perceptions of GMOs: GMOs and Florida Citrus
- Getting the Most out of Social Media: Creating a Social Media Plan
- Getting the Most out of Social Media: Strategic Practices When Using Social Media
- Getting the Most out of Social Media: Successfully Using Social Media
- Getting the Most out of Social Media: What Is Social Media?
- Helping Agritourism Visitors Learn During Their Visits
- Peach Consumption: A Profile of Purchasers and Non-Purchasers
- Promoting Ag Awareness through Commodity Fact Sheets
- Selecting the Right Type of Educational Experience for Your Agritourism Operation
- Talking Local: Florida Consumers' Fresh from Florida Perceptions
- Talking Local: Florida Consumers’ Flexibility with the Term "Local"
- Talking Local: Florida Consumers’ Food Buying Decisions when Given Local Food Information
- Using Environmentally-Themed Videos to Help Extension Promote Good Landscape Management Behaviors
- Using the Decision-Ade™ Segmentation Strategy to Better Understand Extension Audiences
- Using Video Messages to Promote Residential Adoption of Fertilizer Best Practices