Barber, Lynn A.
program county Extension agent II, Florida Friendly Landscaping™, UF/IFAS Extension Hillsborough County, Seffner, FL
- Edible Landscaping Using the Nine Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Principles
- Efficient Irrigation for Florida-Friendly Edible Landscapes
- Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Guidelines for Community Associations: Considerations for Selecting a Landscape Contractor and Writing an Effective Landscaping Contract
- Florida-Friendly Mulches and Their Uses
- Guidelines for Hiring a Florida-Friendly Landscape Professional
- Lesser Wax Moth Achroia grisella Fabricius (Insecta: Lepidoptera: Pyralidae)
- Recycling Organic Materials to Improve Your Florida-Friendly Edible Landscape
- Synthetic Turfgrass and the Nine Principles of Florida-Friendly Landscaping™
- What is Florida-Friendly Landscaping™?
County Agent - Current