associate professor, woody ornamentals physiology, greenhouse citrus production, Environmental Horticulture Department, UF/IFAS Mid-Florida Research and Education Center, Apopka, FL.
- Incorporating Woody Ornamentals into Residential Landscapes to Reduce Nutrient Leaching
- Key Plant, Key Pests: Chinese Elm (Ulmus parvifolia)
- Irrigation Practices for Peaches in Florida
- Profitability of Citrus Tree Greenhouse Production Systems in Florida
- A Practical Guide for Peach Irrigation Scheduling in Florida