Thoron, Andrew C
former associate professor, Department Agricultural Education and Communication, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- Attribution Theory: How Is It Used?
- Inclusion of Diverse Learners in the Educational System
- Instructional Design Using the Dick and Carey Systems Approach
- Principles and Practices to Secure and Hold Interest
- Principles of Teaching and Learning
- Selecting Educational Resources
- Setting Goals to Promote Academic and Personal Achievement
- Teaching and Learning: Motivating Learners
- Teaching Behavior and Student Achievement
- Teaching for Extrinsic Motivation
- Teaching Students with Disabilities: Autism Spectrum Disorder and Asperger's Syndrome
- Tips for Delivering Effective Presentations
- Using Interest Approaches in Instructional Design and Delivery
- Utilizing Demonstrations in Teaching, with an Example Demonstration of Plant Propagation via Cuttings
- What is Understanding by Design (UbD)?
- Writing Instructional Objectives