Olson, Stephen M
retired Extension specialist, vegetables, and professor emeritus, Horticultural Sciences Department, UF/IFAS North Florida Research and Education Center, Quincy FL 32351-5677.
- How to Conduct an On-Farm Dye Test and Use the Results to Improve Drip Irrigation Management in Vegetable Production
- Integrated Disease Management for Vegetable Crops in Florida
- Integrated Management of White Mold on Vegetables in Florida
- Polyethylene Mulching for Early Vegetable Production in North Florida
- Review of Nutrient Management Systems for Florida Vegetable Producers: A White Paper from the UF/IFAS Vegetable Fertilizer Task Force, 2009
- Selecting Collard Varieties Based on Yield, Plant Habit and Bolting