Nutrient Deficiencies (Landscape Plants)
Nutritional deficiencies can affect a plant's ability to perform its function in the landscape and certainly can reduce its aesthetic value. Although about 16 elements are required for normal plant growth, only a few of these elements are commonly deficient in Florida landscape plants.
- Nutrient Deficiencies of Landscape and Field-Grown Palms in Florida
- Nutrient Deficiency Symptoms of Woody Ornamental Plants in South Florida
- Plant Nutrients for Citrus Trees
- Soil Sampling and Testing for the Home Landscape or Vegetable Garden
- Soil Testing for Plant-Available Nutrients—What Is It and Why Do We Use It?