Kumar Chaudhary, Anil
alumnus (Ph.D. 2018), Extension education, Department of Agricultural Education and Communication, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville, FL 32611. [ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5809-8854]
- Estimating Benefits of Residential Outdoor Water Conservation: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How Do Floridians Perceive Their Role in Protecting Water Quality and Quantity Through Landscape Practices?
- Identifying Gaps between Importance and Satisfaction to Identify Extension Clients' Needs
- Introduction to Social Network Research: Application of Social Network Analysis in Extension
- Introduction to Social Network Research: Brokerage Typology?
- Introduction to Social Network Research: General Introduction and Major Terminology
- Prioritizing Extension Resources Using Perceived Importance and Satisfaction: An Underutilized Approach
- Residents' Perceived Landscape Benefits Can Help Extension Promote Good Landscape Management Practices
- The Savvy Survey #6d: Constructing Indices for a Questionnaire
- The Savvy Survey #8: Pilot Testing and Pretesting Questionnaires
- Understanding Good Irrigation and Fertilization Behaviors Among Households Using Landscape Design Features
- Using Perceived Landscape Benefits to Subgroup Extension Clients to Promote Urban Landscape Water Conservation
- Visually Plotting Importance and Satisfaction to Identify Extension Clients' Needs
- Water Conservation and Extension Participants: An Interesting Synergy