Myers, Brian E
- An Overview of Advisory Councils for School-Based Agricultural Education Programs
- Creating and Working with Rubrics
- Effective Use of Field Trips in Educational Programming: A Three Stage Approach
- Evaluating Learning in Laboratory Settings
- Guidelines for Effective Professional and Academic Writing
- Implementing Inquiry-Based Teaching Methods
- Presenting Workshops to Adults
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: Chlorine—Friend or Foe?
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: Fish-Eating Contest
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: How big is that pond?
- Teach Aquaculture Curriculum: What makes a good fish food?
- Using Cooperative Learning in Formal and Nonformal Education
- Visual Teaching Tools: Concept Maps
- What Is Inquiry-Based Instruction?
- Inclusion of Diverse Learners in the Educational System