professor emeritus, meat science, Department of Animal Sciences, UF/IFAS Extension, Gainesville FL 32611.
- Feeding Ensiled Citrus Pulp to Finishing Pigs
- Sous Vide Cookery: Foodservice Application for Larger, Less Tender Cuts
- Facts and Frequently Asked Questions About Lean, Finely-Textured Beef
- Ultrasound and Carcass Merit of Youth Market Hogs
- Ultrasound and Carcass Merit of Youth Market Cattle
- The Effects of Freezing on the Processing Characteristics and Palatability Attributes of Fresh Pork Legs