Eubanks, Larry F
former meat instructor and coordinator of research programs, UF/IFAS Department of Animal Sciences, Gainesville, FL 32611.
- Adding Value to Livestock with Niche Meat Marketing Programs
- Beef Retail Identification Cuts
- Custom and Retail Exempt Meat Processing
- Facts and Frequently Asked Questions About Lean, Finely-Textured Beef
- Fresh Meat Selection for Consumers
- Growth of Generic E. coli and Aerobic Bacteria on Beef Muscle held at 50°F for 8 Hours
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Principle 7: Establish Record Keeping and Documentation Procedures
- How Do I Legally Sell Meat from Alligators, Wild Game, or My Farmed Game or Birds in Florida 2021?
- Lamb and Variety Meat Retail Identification Cuts
- Pork Retail Identification Cuts
- Specialty Meat Marketing Claims: What's the difference?
- Summary of Alternative Cooling Procedures for Large Bone-In Hams
- The Effects of Chilling Temperature of Bone-in Fully-Cooked Hams on Microbial Growth and Shelf Life
- The Effects of Freezing on the Processing Characteristics and Palatability Attributes of Fresh Pork Legs
- USDA-Inspected Livestock Slaughter Facilities in Florida
External - Former