Waltzek, Thomas B.
associate professor, emerging aquatic animal pathogens & aquatic animal health; research coordinator, Aquatic Animal Health Program; UF College of Veterinary Medicine Department of Infectious Diseases and Immunology; affiliate associate professor, UF/IFAS School of Forest, Fisheries, and Geomatics Sciences; Gainesville, FL
- Carp Edema Virus Disease (CEVD) / Koi Sleepy Disease (KSD)
- Diagnostic Methods for the Comprehensive Health Assessment of the Long-Spined Sea Urchin, Diadema antillarum
- Koi Herpesvirus Disease (KHVD)
- Megalocytivirus Infections in Fish, with Emphasis on Ornamental Species
- Tilapia Lake Virus (TiLV): a Globally Emerging Threat to Tilapia Aquaculture
Specialist/ssa/rsa - Current