McIntyre, Tina L.
Extension agent I, M.S., Florida-Friendly Landscaping™, UF/IFAS Extension Seminole County, Sanford, FL
- Asclepias curassavica Butterfly Weed, Milkweed, Silkweed
- Concepts for Sustainable Landscape Mosaics
- Edible Landscaping Using the Nine Florida-Friendly Landscaping™ Principles
- Efficient Irrigation for Florida-Friendly Edible Landscapes
- Guidelines for Hiring a Florida-Friendly Landscape Professional
- Protecting Natural Areas During Development: Four Spatial Considerations to Maximize their Benefits
- Quantifying Impacts of Fertilizer Workshops on Nitrogen Leaching and Subsequent Economic Impacts: A Case Study
- Recycling Organic Materials to Improve Your Florida-Friendly Edible Landscape
- What is Florida-Friendly Landscaping™?