Coastal ecosystems are the foundation upon which much of Florida's natural beauty and economy are based. Seagrass, mangroves, salt marshes, beaches, dunes, coastal forests, and estuaries are important coastal ecosystems. Each provides breeding and nursery grounds, food, and cover for a wide variety of animals. (The Potential of Sea-level Rise on Florida's Coastal Ecosystems, http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/sg131
- Oyster Habitat Restoration and Shoreline Protection
- What is oyster shell recycling?
- Ecological Influences on Coastal Finfish Recruitment
- What are urban mangroves?
- Ecosystem Services Valuation for Estuarine and Coastal Restoration in Florida
- How to Chemigate Salinity-Stressed Plants with Hydrogen Peroxide to Increase Survival and Growth Rates