Braswell, Anna E.
assistant professor, coastal macrosystem ecology, UF/IFAS School of Forest, Fisheries, and Geomatics Sciences, Program in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, Gainesville, FL
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – effects on fish: Part 2 of an Artificial Reef series
- Artificial Reefs in Florida 101 – why are they built? Part 1 of an Artificial Reef series
- Ecological Influences on Coastal Finfish Recruitment
- Ecosystem Services Valuation for Estuarine and Coastal Restoration in Florida
- Submarine Groundwater Discharge: An Unseen Yet Potentially Important Coastal Phenomenon