postdoctoral researcher, UF/IFAS Extension Mid-Florida Research and Education Center, Apopka, FL
- Does Eco-label Format Influence Consumers’ Valuation of Fruit-Producing Plants?
- The Other Side of the Story: Greenhouse and Nursery Producers’ Perceptions about Neonicotinoid Insecticides and Pollinator Friendly Labeling
- Consumer and Producer Perceptions and Preferences for Pollinator-Friendly Labeling Practices in the US Green Industry
- Production Costs and Profitability for Select Greenhouse Grown Annual Bedding Plants: Partial Enterprise Budgeting and Sensitivity Analysis
- Pest Management Practices in the US Ornamental Horticulture Industry: Use of Neonicotinoid and Non-Neonicotinoid Insecticides
- Plant Selection Behavior and Promotion Use by Garden Center Customers