Barry, Savanna C.
regional specialized agent III, Florida Sea Grant program, UF/IFAS Nature Coast Biological Station, Cedar Key FL
- A Homeowner's Guide to the Living Shoreline Permit Exemption Part 2: United States Army Corps of Engineers
- A Homeowner’s Guide to the Living Shoreline Permit Exemption, Part 1: Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Best Practices for Scalloping: From the Boat to Your Plate
- Ecosystem Services Provided by Living Shorelines
- Living Shoreline Monitoring—How do I evaluate the environmental benefits of my living shoreline?
- Responsible Boating Protects Coral Reefs
- Responsible Boating Protects Seagrass Meadows
- The American Horseshoe Crab (Limulus polyphemus)